Monday, October 28, 2013

Crockpot Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops


I've found yet another extremely non-photogenic food, but I promise the taste of these will make up for their lack of beauty. We took a weekend trip to Chicago so I was exhausted and definitely didn't want to put a lot of effort into supper. I had pork chops thawed out so I threw together this concoction and was very pleased with the outcome! 

4 boneless pork chops, fat trimmed off
1 can cream of mushroom
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp flour
salt and pepper to taste

Put your pork chops into the crockpot and pour chicken broth around them. Season the pork chops and then pour a can of cream of mushroom over the top. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Add your flour to the mixture to thicken it up and let it sit for another 10-15 minutes. And that's all she wrote. They are creamy, delicious, melt in your mouth chops. Enjoy! 
Pin it

No comments:

Post a Comment