Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu


I love chicken cordon bleu but hate the effort I have to put into it and if I'm being honest, it never turns out right anyway. I decided to just mix all of those flavors together and turn it into an easy crockpot creation. Minimal effort, maximum taste...exactly what I was going for! 

4 frozen chicken tenders
1-2 cups chopped ham
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup chicken broth OR 1 tbsp chicken granules dissolved in hot water (whichever is easier for you)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 cups whole wheat egg noodles
1-2 cups mozzarella 
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix cream of chicken, chicken broth and ham cubes together and put into the crockpot. Lay chicken tenders over the mix and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Shred the chicken. Cook your noodles and add noodles, Greek yogurt and cheese to the crockpot. Stir and cook for an additional 30 minutes or so. The next part is super simple...eat and enjoy! 

Pin it

No comments:

Post a Comment