Monday, October 7, 2013

Best Ever Crockpot Beef Ribs


I generally dislike the term, "best ever" at the beginning of a recipe title. So much so, in fact, that I usually assume it's the worst ever and move on. But when it comes to my ribs, I would put them up next to any ribs I've tried and call them the "best ever." They are so simple to make and they will literally melt in your mouth. You will need:

Boneless beef ribs, country style (I make a 6 pack)
Sea salt
Hickory liquid smoke
Worcestershire sauce

Generously pat sea salt onto both sides of the ribs and place in the crockpot. Drizzle 3 tbsp of liquid smoke over them, followed by 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce around them. You may need a little more if you make more ribs. Set crockpot on low and cook about 6 hours. After they cook, they're ready to serve! 

This recipe could probably be used for pork ribs as well, but the beef is so delicious I haven't considered switching it up. Enjoy!

Pin it

No comments:

Post a Comment