Thursday, September 26, 2013

Italian Meatballs




I'm a fan of convenience, as I'm sure most of you are as well. I'm also a fan of my crockpot. If something can be made in the crockpot, that will be the method of cooking that I use. Thursdays in the late summer/fall mean soccer practice in our household, so tonight I decided we would have meatball subs to fill the small void between school letting out and soccer practice beginning. This is an embarrassingly easy "recipe" but here goes...

1 package of frozen Italian meatballs
1 jar of spaghetti sauce (I used garlic and Parmesan)
Garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste 

Mix everything together in the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve on hoagie buns with melted provolone or over pasta. So simple and so delicious. I love it when an easy recipe comes together to taste as if I've really put a lot of effort into it. All 3 members of the male species in my household, including one very picky one, were satisfied. Enjoy! 


Pin it

No comments:

Post a Comment